[AI] Question related to VLC media player.

Kulkarni Suresh G kulkarnisuresh05 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 16 09:22:02 EDT 2008

Dear Amar,

     Try this way  for your  entire folder.

1.  Hit enter key on vlc media player.

2.  press alt key and down-arrow till you hear  open directory.

3.  Tab two or three times till you hear select directory tree view.

4.  Down-arrow till you hear my computer and open it by rightarrow.

5.  You can go to your desired  drive and open it.

6.  You can select your folder over there and hit enter on it. You can play
your entire folder now.

7.  Now, you can right click and you will get next and previous options for
your tracks.

    Hope this helps.