[AI] Question related to VLC media player.

Kulkarni Suresh G kulkarnisuresh05 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 16 08:43:49 EDT 2008


 As I have mentioned in my previous message, if you are playing vlc media 
player, you have to browse a single file. Once played, then there should not 
be any problem for entire folder or a single file  to get vlc media player 
option in right click.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "amar jain" <amarjain2006 at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 05:38 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Question related to VLC media player.


> Respected Sir,
> For example I want to play all the files one by one of a folder
> "Brian Silas the complete collection"
> Now as per the steps, I hit right click/applications key on the folder
> "Brian Silas the complete collection"
> There should be the option of "open with.../play with VLC or something 
> like
> that"
> But the problem is that I am able to see only one option for playing 
> related
> to this that is:
> "Play with windows media player"
> The key stroke "N" for next and "P" for previous plays the same track only
> if I select all the files by pressing Control+A and followed by open with
> VLC and enter in that folder.
> Best Regards,
>
>
> On 5/16/08, Kulkarni Suresh G <kulkarnisuresh05 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Amar,
>>
>>    You can follow these steps:
>>
>> 1.  Select your folder.
>>
>> 2.  select vlc media player by right click and hit enter key.
>>
>> 3.  While playing, click right click once again and you will get all
>> options
>> over there like next and previous.
>>
>>    Pls remember, if you are playing first time, you will not get vlc 
>> media
>> player option in right click. In that case, you can browse your single 
>> file
>> by opening vlc
>> media player.
>>
>>    Hope this helps.
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "amar jain" <amarjain2006 at gmail.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 07:25 PM
>> Subject: [AI] Question related to VLC media player.
>>
>>
>> > Hello All,
>> > I have one question regarding VLC media player.
>> > How can we select multiple files in this player like windows media
>> > player/winamp?
>> > Like I have one folder and in it I have 186 files.
>> > I press control A and open it with VLC.
>> > First track starts.
>> > Now how to go to the next track? or does it allow single track?
>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > --
>> > AMAR JAIN.
>> > MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
>> > E-MAILS:
>> > amarjain at lawyerindia.co.in
>> > amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in
>> > amarjain2006 at gmail.com
>> > To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> > with the subject unsubscribe.
>> >
>> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> > please visit the list home page at
>> >
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to 
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.inwith the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
>
> -- 
> AMAR JAIN.
> MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
> E-MAILS:
> amarjain at lawyerindia.co.in
> amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in
> amarjain2006 at gmail.com
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
> 






More information about the AccessIndia mailing list