[AI] authenticity of online jobs

Mohith Kumar mohith.bpm at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:29:44 EDT 2008

Hi Payal Kapoor,
Google Cash is saying in its advertisement that it is a job with out
any investment.
But if you go through the site there is no such forms for free
registration.  We have to purchase a kit for Rs. 1299/-
 I am right now doing an online network marketing Business in
www.ebizel.com
it is an Indian based network marketing company.
With 100% security.

Best Regards
Mohith B. P.
E-Mail: