[AI] Question related to VLC media player.

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:08:58 EDT 2008

Respected Sir,
For example I want to play all the files one by one of a folder
"Brian Silas the complete collection"
Now as per the steps, I hit right click/applications key on the folder
"Brian Silas the complete collection"
There should be the option of "open with.../play with VLC or something like
that"
But the problem is that I am able to see only one option for playing related
to this that is:
"Play with windows media player"
The key stroke "N" for next and "P" for previous plays the same track only
if I select all the files by pressing Control+A and followed by open with
VLC and enter in that folder.
Best Regards,