[AI] Question related to VLC media player.

Kulkarni Suresh G kulkarnisuresh05 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 16 07:52:19 EDT 2008

Dear Amar,

    You can follow these steps:

1.  Select your folder.

2.  select vlc media player by right click and hit enter key.

3.  While playing, click right click once again and you will get all options
over there like next and previous.

    Pls remember, if you are playing first time, you will not get vlc media
player option in right click. In that case, you can browse your single file
by opening vlc
media player.

    Hope this helps.