[AI] Accessindians deals in media please help me.

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 06:28:45 EDT 2008

Bhaiya,
I am not forcing them to give me direct admission, this is the thought came
to my mind because I am mentally not prepaired to sit in the exam.
Nither I have written any letter regarding direct admission. Only thing they
told that you can sit in the exam and I flatly refused there itself. And
compensation part I just remind to the comissionar. I am not giving any
excuses regarding sitting in the exam.
I only want support from media because I want to send a message to the mass
without disclosing the name of the college and myself, that people can get
support and information from PWD comissionar that any college which is
affilated to U.G.C., weather it is private/government aided they have to
give 3% reservations of the total seats in all the courses which are
suitable to physically handicapped persons.
And meaning of compensation is not that I need the money only thing the
college should be penalized so that next time this type of mistake should
not be arise. Again the most its a personal request of mine that the college
name and my name should not come in media.