[AI] Accessindians deals in media please help me.

mahendra galani at chello.at
Fri May 16 01:51:41 EDT 2008

Hi Amar

you may ask for compensation for sure, but you can not get  direct admition.
though you lost time preparing, and they were at fault. it would
still not make right, by making other wrong.

At 05:43 AM 5/16/2008, you wrote:
>Pranam Harish Sir,
>I am very thankful to you for replying me and giving me boost up.
>
>I require 2 things in this case.
>
>1. The legal adviser of UPES college Anu Sharma
>has accepted their fault in front of the comissionar.
>And allowed me to sit in their college's entrance exam which is on 17th of
>May.
>But I am not satisfied with this ordor.
>
>On 13th of May they are telling me that you can give the exam,
>On 14th I have to  fill the form and on 17th I have to give the exam.
>No one can give the competition exam in 4 days. Because this is a Law
>Entrance exam this is not a play group's exam.
>
>So I want that the college should offer me direct admission on the basis of
>my qualification if really the college want to give me admission.
>
>And I need the compensation from that college as well.
>Because I was preparing from the month of June, And in the month of November
>such a big college denied me.
>I got shocked I was not confident that whether the CLAT's examination body
>will allow me to fight their exam or not.
>That's why I require compensation for the mental stress.
>For that I told 3/4 times to comissionar in my hearing that please go
>through my first covering letter but she said that I have gone through your
>letter and every point has been covered.
>Now I am thinking to raise these points but right now I am waiting for the
>written ordors of that hearing which should be come to me with in 7 working
>days.
>Again, thanks a lot for your blessings.
>Best Regards,
>

>On 5/15/08, Harish Kotian <harish at accessindia.org.in> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Amar
> >
> > First of all, please accept my hearty congratulations on fighting
> > successfully for your rights.
> >
> > Regarding, the issue of compensation,  the wrong done to you got rectified
> > and it is upon the commissioner to fix a fine or penalty.
> >
> > Harish

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,