[AI] Accessindians deals in media please help me.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri May 16 01:36:26 EDT 2008

Dear Amar:

I am from the media and I have been watching deliberations in this
topic. As Harish suggests, I think the compensation/penalty part must be
left to the commissioner and there shouldn't be any undue interference
from you. Secondly, by and large, justice is done in your case and it is
only fair for you to get on with things. If you really think this is the
right place for you to puruse your studies then you must give the exams
without any excuse. Also, having made a case out of this, what is the
point if you don't give the exams?

Subramani