[AI] congratulations to firoz sir.

haresh patel hareshjee at gmail.com
Fri May 16 08:13:04 EDT 2008

hello! Firojbhai, indid, it is great news that you are  elected as vice
president for Gujarat branch of Nfb.
please accept my hearty congratulation!!!
your noble works assets you for this post.
well done!!! keep it up and get ready for party,
once again many many congratulations!!!
with profound regards,
haresh