[AI] About RTI Rules.

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 08:47:27 EDT 2008

hi it is not court fee that u need to pay
it shall be a cheque, D.D or cash or u can even give chalan in favour
of the accounts officer treasury code mentioned by the public
information officer. if they does not respond u can go up to the level
of information commissioner directly after some specified period.