[AI] help needed regarding the use of messengers.

Wael wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 06:12:01 EDT 2008

First of all, you should know that yahoo messenger and
msn or lately called windows live messenger are client
software to be installed over your pc to enable you
communicate instantly with others, that's to say, to
exchange instant messages whilst your added contacts
are online.
but skype is a telephony program service to enable you
talk to others on their land or mobile phones via
computers, while skype to skype call doesn't hurt.

now, windows live messenger requires a windows live ID
and password, such as, turtlelike at hotmail.com which is
my windows live ID,
yahoo messenger requires a yahoo ID, such as,
wael_syntax at yahoo.com which is mine also.

all you do is to instal the client software on your
machine, namely, windows live messenger or yahoo
messenger, and sign in using your appropriate ID and
password.

in either software you are required to add contacts or
give your ID to others to add you, then when you are
online (signed in) they will exchange instant messages
with you.

more and more features are available you may go for
after creating your ID of yahoo or hotmail accounts.

hth