[AI] Clickable links not working

YADAV, D. N YADAVDN at iocl.co.in
Thu May 15 05:36:30 EDT 2008

Hi friends,

'Clickables' it seems are not links as far I understand.  I could say it
becaue when you move by dn/up cursor, it announces clickable but if u go by
tabs, it doesn't-at least in JAWS 5.

I tried Cntrl+enter, j, line No. & enter but it could not work out to open
'mouseover' link.  Instead, 'windo+enter' does work well.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.