[AI] 9/11

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Thu May 15 05:31:29 EDT 2008

Please stop posting such ridiculous messages. This list is not for such rot.

Btw read this:

"9.11":    But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the
poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the
communications clear for a people who know.

Taken from Quran. Shadab Husain

The following verse is taken from the Koran, the Islamic holy
> book:
>     > >
>     > >'For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome
> Eagle. The
>     > >wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while
> some
>     > >of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath
> of the
>     > >Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace.'
That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran.