[AI] About RTI Rules.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Thu May 15 03:00:46 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have checked the site again and it still specifies court fee of Rs.10 as
application fee as per rules in West Bengal. Maybe they are yet to update
their site. You can check at
http://wbic.gov.in/html/RTIRules.htm

I did not get your atached circular in pdf. You have to sent it to me
privately. This list does not allow attachment for security.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329