[AI] strange problem with mails in outlook express.

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Wed May 14 15:14:16 EDT 2008

Hello friends,
I am suddenly facing a very strange problem with outlook express:
Every time the mails are downloaded I am not able to see those mails.
and then restarting out look express or the computer also does not solve my
problem.
How ever some thing which worked was that once the mails are downloaded then
I have to go in to the sent or the deleted itoms folder, and then come back
to the inbox folder. then I am able to see only one un read mail..
once I read that mail then again I have to go the sent or the deleted
folder, so if I have 100 mail downloaded then I have to repeat this process
atleast 100 times.
Please can you help me solve this problem?
Its really strange.
Your any and all help is really appreciated.
you can write back to me on:

mamtabc at yahoo.co.in

thanks a lot
awaiting for your reply