[AI] Problem in Gmail with Jaws.

Niran public.niran at gmail.com
Wed May 14 08:17:28 EDT 2008

GMail may have changed their page since JAWS 9 was released .
Unless general support for AJAX etc improves in JAWS, there is no point in trying to adapt JAWS for specific webpages etc.
Because UI of webpages will not remain the same for long time unlike desktop apps which only release once in a year or so.