[AI] About RTI Rules.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Tue May 13 04:39:10 EDT 2008

Hello,

I want to ask the Staff Selection Commission of Eastern Region for a merit list of an old examination. How much application fee is required and in which form? I had already obtained a court fee of Rs.10 as per the RTI rules of West Bengal. Perhaps SSC is a Central Government organisation and rules may be different for it. I searched the net for information, but I did not find anything specific about it. The only thing I found is a draft rules on the sight of Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative at
www.humanrightsinitiative.org/
according to which no fee is required. All other rules available on the net are formulated by different state governments.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329