[AI] concesion in railway

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue May 13 01:56:29 EDT 2008

well, concession for self and escort in ac iind and ist classes is fifty percent  each and not 75%. I have availed it many times and it is called handicapped higher class concession.

Railway clerks give and deny it arbitrarily depending on interpretation of word handicapped at their own sweet will to include or exclude blind.

Railway officers, if they are there at all,  are slightly more cooperative.

Good luck!

        rajesh