[AI] concesion in railway

Ram Kumar drkwisdom at gmail.com
Mon May 12 23:46:36 EDT 2008

Hai, actually, in ac first and second there is concession of about 50%
for the visually challenged and one companion. I have very much
utilised this provition from hyderabad to chennai. but I don't have
any document about it. How I would advise you to meet the concerned
station director. He or she will be able to instruct the reservation
counter person to give you concession. I am very much sure that
concession is available for ac first and second

On 5/13/08, phani srikanth <phani625 at gmail.com> wrote:
> even i am facing the same problem can some one throw some light on it.
> we need some documentary evidence if posible.
> thanks in advance
> Srikanth
>
> On 5/12/08, chandru shekar <chandru342 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > hello friends, i wish to know about consation for the totally vip in
> > first class a.c and second a.c in all train. i enquired with customer
> > care of railway, they are telling 50% while in the riservation counter
> > denying to give consation in the above mentioned classes. please
> > confirm anyone, whether consation is available or not?
> > with best regards
> > m.chandru

> with
> > the subject unsubscribe.

> please
> > visit the list home page at

With wishes, D, Ramkumar PHD in English Pondicherry university-a
central university