[AI] creating cd of multiple daisy books.

balasaheb londhe balondhe at gmail.com
Mon May 12 21:38:03 EDT 2008

Hello Amar,
You can write multiple DAISY books in one CD. Just as writing matter by Nero
or inbult writer. You can play these books on DVD player but it is very
difficult to get navigation or to find approriate book or chapter and so on.
In PC, just open TPB reader, insert the CD, go to bookshelf by pressing F2
then press f10 for book search, wait till to searching. Then read required
book. Some time, it will be difficult to search or open a book from that CD.
Then copy required book in hard disk and follo the procedure of finding or
searching book.
Regards.