[AI] 2 of our friends on NDTV

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Mon May 12 13:54:17 EDT 2008

Dear friends,

Two of our friends, Mr. Dharmarajan Iyer & Mr. Mahesh Umrania were
interviewed by NDTV for their programme, Photo Perfect. This programme is
aired on the channel, NDTV Good Time. The time & date on which the above
mentioned interview will be telecast when the date is fixed.

The interview was based on the photographic talents of our friends & was
filmed at the Central Library, near Horniman Circle.

Please join me in extending heartfelt congratulations to both our members.

Regards

Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India