[AI] Information required about talking ATM machine.

Kulkarni Suresh G kulkarnisuresh05 at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 12 12:29:56 EDT 2008

Dear Mahendra,

    Well, I tried to open SB account in Malad West. I wanted to open joint
A/C. My condition was that my name should be first since I am senior citizen
and I wanted to liquidate the deposit amount and convert  into FD A/C. The
concerned branch manager refused for cheque book and ATM card after
referring the circular. Somehow, the initial deposit amount is very high
(Rs. 10200 minimum). The deposit amount is the same for cheque book ATM card
holders  or non holders.

    Anyway, thanks for the information.