[AI] Error essages..

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 10:25:20 EDT 2008

Hello,

The first message could be due to some new components
of real player not being properly installed on your
computer. Real player keeps updating its software as
new components are released. May be that is what it is
trying to do.
I think that you can stop this message by going to the
RealPlayer sub menue from the start menue > programme
files. Then select the RealPlayer check for update
option in the sub menue. A dialogue box will open,
where you can uncheck the check box saying installed
the selected items.

Regards