[AI] Information required about talking ATM machine.

mahendra galani at chello.at
Mon May 12 07:04:51 EDT 2008

Dear Suresh

i used few time the ATM from Icici at Prabhadevi.
there is no risk at all, it says all the steps.
however i am using here in Vienna Austria also ATM without talking software.
though during my last visit to India, i was using Icici ATM not
talking one, and was surprise, that they are not all same or i am not
remembering so good!!!.

At 07:25 AM 5/10/2008, you wrote:
>Dear Members,
>
>     I would like to know about availability of ICICI talking ATM
> machines in Mumbai. Is there any possibility of handling ATM
> machines without talks with no risk? Is anyone is handling ATM
> machine without talks? If so, what is his/her experience? Can
> anybody throw some light on the same issue?
>
>     Many thanks in advance.
>
>With best regards.
>
>Suresh Kulkarni.
>
>Mob: +9198638891.
>To unsubscribe send a message to

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,