[AI] Karnataka elections: Accessible voting

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Mon May 12 02:18:13 EDT 2008

I don't have a vote in Karnataka, but this has been demonstrated by
Bharat Electricals at NAB which the entire press, including myself,
wrote so gloriously about. If this is not available, this is serious
indeed and writing to the CEC will be the right thing. Perhaps I will
lend my pen to get some publicity for this.

Subramani