[AI] an OE question

Balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Mon May 12 14:15:05 EDT 2008

Instead of going through all these processes, there is a tool (DB extract)
with which you can extract all your mails from OE to the desired place. For
instence, if you wish to extract the mails to your pen drive, simply paste
the tool to the pen drive and activate it. It will extract your mails within
seconds.
I can give you the tool if you contact me off list.
With Best regards,
P. Balaraman.
Mobile: 9446361201
Skype ID: chess.balaram1