[AI] Error essages..

Bharat bharat.b at gmail.com
Sun May 11 08:04:42 EDT 2008

hey anubha,
    i have a very simple solution to all these & all the other issues that
you face & the messages they pop up while on the computer: virtualise the
window by pressing insert+ctrl+w select the specific text of the message,
copy it & search for the same on the google & take the suggested course of
action.