[AI] Fw: Assembly polls: EVMs to have Braille option

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Sun May 11 07:53:15 EDT 2008

Hi Kanchan and list,

Writing to the newspaper may not help. However, writing to the chief
election commissioneror his deputy might.

The following site has the e-mail addresses of nearly all the election
commission officials:
http://www.eci.gov.in/Directories&photogallery/e-mailaddress.asp

Our petition may have a greater impact if we send a common mail on behalf of
all the list members. What do you think?

Geetha