[AI] an OE question

Abdul Razique 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Sun May 11 07:44:52 EDT 2008

Sir,

If you have less mails, you can save it somewhere in your PC and then
transfer them via pen drive, but if the number of mails in the inbox is
large then better to follow the instructions given below.

1. Go to Tools, options and press control+ shift+ tab to land on the
maintanance tab of the options diologue box.
2. Tab to the Store folder button and press enter on it. Here you have to
note down the path in which your messages are stored.
3. Now go to that folder and copy the Inbox.dbx file and fpaste it in your
pen drive.
4. Now, insert the pen drive into the other PC and paste the Inbox.dbx file
in the directory where other file of the same name exists. I mean you have
to replace the original file. you can note down the path of that directory
from the store folder button in the maintanance tab of OE.
5. Now you can read all the mails from  the inbox folder of OE.

Hope this helps
Abdul