[AI] Error essages..

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Mon May 12 01:04:35 EDT 2008

Hello Friends,
Since past one week, As soon as my comp starts & jaws starts speaking , the following error messages greet me:
I don't know From Where they have come, but I want both of them to be removed forever.
So pls do help & guide me as soon as possible.
FIRST ERROR MESSAGE: 'RealPlayer Installation

 This computer must be connected to the internet to install
 RealPlayer. Please check

 your internet connection and click Retry to complete the
 installation.

 Retry Close'
I don't want to re-install Real Player because I already have REAL PLAYER installed on my comp & it is working fine.

SECOND ERROR MESSAGE:
 'RUNDLL
 Error loading fldrclnr.dll
 %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
 OK'.

I also want to know, what does this above mentioned second error msg mean?
  What is the harm caused by it?  What is the reason of this error msg?

 All yr earliest kind help & guidance in this matter will be deeply appreciated.
With many thanks in advance & best regards.  Anubha.