[AI] gmail configuration

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Sun May 11 01:19:59 EDT 2008

Hello, Thanks a lot for this information.
Mr. Ashish's website is www.ashishrohtagi.org, but I'm not very sure.  Pls
do check & confirm.
If I use the first link given by u in this mail after downloading it, wil it
give me all three choices i.e. OUTLOOK EXPRESS, MS OUTLOOK & THUNDERBIRD to
configure my gmail account in which ever email client in which I like?
If I use the SECOND LINK, HOW do I SETUP the e.mail client myself?
With many thanks in advance & best regards.  Anubha.
TELE : 0532-2400183.

E.mails :

pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com,

hianu218 at yahoo.co.in, impab at rediffmail.com.