[AI] Jaws keys for internet on labtop

Ramit Luthra ramitluthra at gmail.com
Sat May 10 08:19:33 EDT 2008

Hello,
Even if you shift to laptop keyboard layout, the only insert key in ur
laptop will continue to perform same functions as it does otherwise.
the problem I might guess could be that jaws may not be recognizing
the insert key of your laptop. To check it out, do:
1. Open the internet explorer.
2. Press insert+1 to toggle the Keyboard Help mode on.
3. press insert+f7 — If you here something "Brings up a dialog
containing a list of links present in the page" — would mean that
everything is fine and jaws is recognizing the insert key input and
also the specified script (to open the link list dialog) does exist
for such input.
If everything is fine "what could be the problem? huh?" well do it
first and then ask.
Ramit