[AI] Karnataka elections: Accessible voting

Praful Vyas prafulnvyas at gmail.com
Sat May 10 07:47:00 EDT 2008

Geeta and Kanchan,
Last election was held in Gujarat, all voting machines were labeled in
Braille only the number of buttons .

With warm regards
Yours sincerely
Praful Vyas
Hon. Secretary
Andhjan Kalyan Trust,
Behind Jain Derasar, Station Plot, Dhoraji 360410,
Dist. Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
Phone: 91-2824-223502, Fax: 91-2824-223502, Mobile: 91-9426201837.
E-mail: aktrust at sancharnet.in : prafulnvyas at gmail.com
Website: http://www.aktrust.org