[AI] Help regarding career

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Fri May 9 13:14:11 EDT 2008

Hi Arpit,

Your primary problem will be getting material in accessible format.  You
really can't prepare for this.  You need to take this one step at a time.
The other hurdles that I see is you having to clear competitive exams.
Again, you would need to get preparatory material in accessible format.
Also, you would need to have to engage with the authorities regarding any
accommodations you need.

The courses themselves will not be such an issue.  The hurdle of getting
material in accessible format remains.  You will also have to find a way of
rendering mathematical content effectively.  As long as your professors
co-operate, this is not a significant issue.

You need to be very familiar with the tools and technology you use.  Other
than that, research the materials you need thoroughly.

Pranav