[AI] Beware of on-line fraud...

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri May 9 03:23:13 EDT 2008

Couple of weeks ago, I attended Symantec's Internet Security Threat
Report brefing, where the spokesperson told the press that enterprises
can't do much about such hackings, because the problem is not with their
infrastructure but those using it. Customers using it are doing so from
unsafe systems which puts pressure on the infrastructure of the
enterprises and in all possibilities likely to infect the website.

Subramani