[AI] mp3 and K11

Alpana Dubey alpanadubey10 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 08:58:21 EDT 2008

Hello Arpit,
   Thanks for your considerate reply.
The purpose behind my asking this question was that i couldn't find this utility of converting  text into MP3 in K8.
   But from  Sanjay Sir's mail if i am not wrong, it seems that this utility is present there in K8 as well.
  So could you all  enlighten me on the same
 as far as K8 is concerned?
Thanks Arpit once again
Thanks to all,
Alpana