[AI] Old Hard Disk

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 00:05:43 EDT 2008

connect your hard disk to the primary slave in the i.d.e slot after
removing the jumper. get it detected in bios by getting it activated
by pressing delete continuesly or f2 as per the mother board
specifications when the system is getting started in the primary
slave. if your hard disk is not damaged u can find it in the list of
drives of my computer. u can very much easily copy the files your
self. if it has been damaged then u may have to use hard disk recovery
tools provided by recoverors which is very expencive.