[AI] getting activation key for magic10

Chaodhari, Sanjeev IN BOM SISL Sanjeev.Chaodhari at siemens.com
Thu May 8 23:50:25 EDT 2008

Dear Hitendra
Since your system is formatted there is no way by which you can recover
that old key. However you can activate new key without contact Karishma
Enterprises or Freedom Scientific.
Please reads all the steeps carefully and follow it.
First use this link to obtain fresh activation key for Freedom
Scientific Products.

https://secure.freedomscientific.com/RNBO/Home/Product_Activation.asp

Then use this link to reset your number of keys activation.

http://www.freedomscientific.com/_vti_Activate/Activation_Reset_Form.asp

Thanks,
When you don't have any choice, you have a choice to work hard.
Sanjeev
Email: Sanjeev.chaodhari at siemens.com
 Or daarshnicsanjeev at hotmail.com
Space: http://daarshnicsanjeev/spaces/live.com