[AI] gmail configuration tool.

ashish ashish2410 at accessindia.org.in
Thu May 8 15:14:54 EDT 2008

Hello Anubha,
The g mail config tool on my website will successfully work with office 2003
I have tested this my self..
How ever have not tested with thunderbird and office 2007 and so I am not
sure about that..
Please do find out for your self before using it..
Hope this helps
many thanks
take care
rgds
Ashish

To subscribe to my news letter,

send in a blank e mail and type "subscribe"with out the quotation marks in
the subject line

and send it to:

monthlycomputertips-subscribe at ashishrohtagi.org