[AI] Old Hard Disk

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Thu May 8 12:47:03 EDT 2008

Hi Alpana

You can install 2 hard disks on a system. In this case, you can configure your old hard disk as a slave. This has to be done at the BIOS level. This means, you will need sighted help for it.
Once your hard disk is detected by your system, you can copy from it as you normally access drives using My-computer and Windows explorer.
Harish.