[AI] gmail configuration

Arpit Jain arpit_rke at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 8 10:43:35 EDT 2008

Hi!

I have the experience of using this configuration tool for Gmail in Ms
outlook 2003. Unfortunately. It does not support Office 2007 and
thunderbird.

You can download the tool from the following link:

http://toolbar.google.com/gmail-helper/GmailConfig.exe

Or, you can also refer to the help section for setting up the email client
of your choice for gmail (pop3) from the following link:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?topic=12805

Here, you can choose thunderbird or for that matter any other email client
of your choice.

Hope this helps. Please do me one favour by telling me the site of Mr.
Ashish as you mentioned in your mail.

Regards

Arpit

Skype ID: arpit.ajn