[AI] creating cd of multiple daisy books.

Abdul Razique 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Thu May 8 08:25:00 EDT 2008

hey amar,
Daisy books contain files with smil and mp3 extentions. I think, MP3 files
can be played in your CD player as well, if the player supports MP3 format.
As far as PC is concerned, no need to worry, you can play it in winamp or
TPP Reader. For me, TPP reader is much easy to navigate through the lessons,
pages or sections of a lesson.

Hope this helps
Abdul