[AI] getting activation key for magic10

hitendra rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 8 07:12:27 EDT 2008

Hello list members,
I am using Authorised Magic 10 in a computer which has windows XP Professional 2002. I have to format this system because it is infected by virus. Could anybody in the list, help me in getting the activation key which I got from Freedom Scientific distributor in India. I am trying to retrieve the activation key from the system, but so far i am unable to do so.
First I am  trying to retrieve activation key for magic 10 and if I do not succeed in getting it, then I can contact Karishma Enterprises for fresh activation key.
Please help me in resolving the above mentioned problem.

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

Hitendra Rupani