[AI] issue regarding nod32

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Thu May 8 03:20:24 EDT 2008

I also could not update nod32 without sighted help. Later I discovered the
thrick.

Activate nod32 from the system tray. Press the letter u and jaws will say
update open. If jaws says update closed, press right arrow and down arrow
once each. Now press ctrl+tab and jaws will land on the update options.
Arrow down to the update now button and hit the spacebar. The updating
should begin highlighting the abort button. Once the update is complete, the
update now button will be selected again.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329