[AI] Jaws keys for internet on labtop

Ashwani ashwanijassal at gmail.com
Thu May 8 01:19:29 EDT 2008

There might be some problem with jaws settings because insert f 7 works in
laptop. I am also using laptop and never face any problem of this kind. You
can down load extra key strokes fro laptop from freedom scientific where you
will find a section called training press entre and navigate the links. You
will be able to find. Hope  this will help.