[AI] mp3 files in k10

Arpit Jain arpit_rke at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 7 05:11:36 EDT 2008

Hello! Anjali

Well, after the files have been cued for conversion, the process should
start automatically. In that Audio spooler monitor, you can just delete the
existing pending jobs or the finished jobs . It is just meant for viewing
the status and nothing else.

It depends upon the speed of your PC and the number of pages selected.

I will suggest you that you just try one page conversion for testing out
whether that utility is working. In this way , the process will be much
faster and you will come to know what exactly is happening.

Instead of "all" just select pages and give the limits.

Please tell me whether this has worked or not

Regards