[AI] Fw: Reading phonemic symbols with JAWS 9.0

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Wed May 7 02:43:42 EDT 2008

Hello Suresh,

I forgot to mention that if you want to use the modified version of eloq.sbl
file for Indian languages, you must have 512 mb of RAM. I got this from the
web site of Freedom Scientific web site.

Also remember to create a backup of the original eloq.sbl file before
modifying it as a precautionary measure.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329