[AI] ABBYY FineReader

S K snk622000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 01:06:21 EDT 2008

Attn: Alpana Dubey

  You have mentioned that you are using ABBYY Fine Reader. Are you also using ABBYY PDF converter to Excel / Word? If yes, please tell us your experience about the converters.
  Suhas Kelkar

Alpana Dubey <alpanadubey10 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Dear list,
Please suggest me what is the best combination of scanner and software that should be used to scan books so as to ensure maximum accuracy and a good quality.
At present, i am using ABBYY FineReader 7 and Canoscan Lide 20 for scanning. But the quality is not that satisfactory and upto the mark.
So, please help me improve my scanning by suggesting the best scanner-software combination to be used.
Many thanks,
Alpana

SK