[AI] mp3 files in K10

Anjali&anand anjali.arora at accessindia.org.in
Mon Apr 28 17:40:42 EDT 2008

hi
till your step 5: after files have been queued, what next do I do?
in the status it shows files which have bene queued but not finished.  I
checked them, now what?
there are so many options to choose from, like refresh, done, clear etc.
which one to opt when I've selected and checked the queued files? or do
nothing? how long does it ordinarily take? how do I know whether after
checking the queued files the process has started?

much thanks