[AI] off-topic postingsRe: when a lizard can do it

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Tue May 6 13:22:15 EDT 2008

Hello all

I have again to do the unpleasant task of requesting members not to post off-topic postings on the list.

To learn  about  topics allowed on the list, please visit

The accessindia family has grown really big and we can't allow any off-topic postings unless explicitly allowed. In case of any doubt, please send off-topic messages to my id
harish at accessindia.org.in for prior approval.

I would also take this opportunity to request members not to send personal messages for requesting some resource like a book to be sent to their personal id on the list. Of late, I see many such postings.

Finally, a reminder not to make any postings or respond to any mail requesting for or discussing software cracks. This is taken very strictly and anyone found indulging in it, such member  is immediately taken off the list.

I solicit coperation from all the members

I warmly welcome all the new members who have joined us rescently on behalf of the entire accessindia family.
Warmly yours
Harish
Moderator